West End Trading Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Banishment of Routine

Go down

The Banishment of Routine Empty The Banishment of Routine

Post by Karma Sun May 21, 2017 10:45 pm

05/20/17 10:14) 
-+Trading Post Administrator+-

Eastwick Trading Post, PoD

says to The kind of red that you: I need to talk to you, more of you needing to listen, really. I'm really gutted by this whole mess. I know you probably don't get it. I know you probably don't see it. That's part of the problem. I had been warned from the moment that I met you to be careful of you, that you had a past and you weren't ever going to change. I was so intent on proving them wrong. People that have known you for years and I had the naivete to think I was going to motivate you to change, to have some self-discipline and some self-respect - if you couldn't have respect for the people around you and those that called you family and friend. I can recall the countless times I've asked you not to do something, complete with valid points and reason and you never listened to me. Instead you seemed to throw it all back in my face and do as you pleased without any care, concern, or regard how it might affect anyone else. I have tried to reason with you, telling you how your actions reflect on me. And they do. Not just in an IC context, but in an OOC capacity as well. I'm looked at as weak, incapable, and unable to handle my business. I've lost my credibility to a lot of people. I've had to follow behind you, picking up your pieces and trying to fix whatever disaster you left in your wake. This time, it's too much for me to handle. It's too much for the players of this home to handle. It's too much for other players not of the home, who come in to play, to handle. I've not been through this with you, but they have. Countless times with you as different characters, taking the people on the same ride. I cannot do it anymore. I cannot go around every time I am online trying to squash rumours and put out fires and hop from one site to the next trying to keep you from being banned. So I'm asking you to leave. This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life. I didn't think I was going to ask you to leave, I had told you did not have to. But the consensus is, even if I did want you to stay, is that you must leave.

(05/20/17 10:17) 

The kind of red that you can’t wash off.
Routine

Eastwick Trading Post

is at the cages
says to -+Trading Post Administr: She looked to you for a moment and would simply nod in understanding

(05/20/17 10:26) 

Kale of Minus
Companion of Ulrika Stonegate

is at the central camp fire
says to The kind of red that you: You will not be permitted to return to the Eastwick Trading Post. The punishment will be considered carried out.

(05/20/17 10:27) 

Routine

Eastwick Trading Post

is at the cages
says to Kale of Minus Companion : Nods

(05/20/17 10:28) 

Routine
Eastwick Trading Post
: Leaves ...

https://westendtradingpost.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum